Pages

Stay Connected

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Carrie's Thanksgiving Day Menu

Well, here it is. I finally decided what I was going to make for Thanksgiving. Even though we're I'm only cooking for 13 people, I couldn't decide which items to have so I'm just going to make smaller servings of EVERYTHING! We start around 1pm then go all day long, as I'm sure most of you do as well. Just space it out to give yourself time to digest in between. 


Appetizers
Shrimp Cocktail
Cranberry Stuffed Mushrooms
Garlic and Herb Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms (my daughter's favorite)
Sausage & Apple Bread
Baked Brie with Cranberries & Walnuts (new recipe to follow)


Main Course
Cream of Sweet Potato and Sage Soup
Tarragon and Lemon Roasted Turkey
Portuguese Stuffing (my Mother in Law is bringing this so I'll have to get the recipe)
Stove Top Stuffing (yes, from a box..it's the only kind my Sister in Law likes)
Crown Royal Mashed Sweet Potato Casserole (same potato recipe but you put it in an oven dish lined with toasted pecans)
Mashed Potatoes
French Green Bean Casserole
Herb Creamed Spinach (I'm just going to leave out the mushrooms)
Tossed Salad
Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce 
Italian Dinner Rolls (from my favorite local bakery Calandras)


Desserts
Blueberry Crumb Pie 
Apple Pie
White Chocolate Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake (recipe to follow)
Fruit
(I'm the only one who likes pumpkin so we're skipping it this year) 

Now I better run to go start making some of these things or we'll have nothing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis