Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, February 17, 2012

Week 6: Seafood Frenzy Friday

Welcome to Week 6 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes around 'foodie land' to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself.  If you were one of the featured bloggers, feel free to come back and grab the "I was featured on Seafood Frenzy Friday" button on the right hand side of the page. 


Did you know that the most widely eaten fish is Herring? According to Wikipedia, herring has been a staple food source since at least 3000 B.C. There are numerous ways the fish is served and many regional recipes: eaten raw, fermented, cured by other techniques or  pickled.


Today I have ten new recipes for you to try. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post. Enjoy!


Jaime Oliver

The Saucy Gourmet

Big Girls, Small Kitchen

Ally's Kitchen

Saucy Girls Kitchen

Modern Mrs. Cleaver

Tracey's Culinary Adventures
Mini Crab Cakes

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning!
    Thank you for featuring me on Seafood Frenzy Friday!
    All of these dishes look so yummy. Now I am craving seafood for lunch haha. I started following your blog it is amazing I love it. Thank you for all your support.
    Will be back very soon :)
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious round-up! And thanks for featuring my halibut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for allowing me to share your recipes, I'm glad you like my feature and it's wonderful to have you both here. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many gorgeous fish dishes, thanks for sharing Carrie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis