Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, September 14, 2012

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 34) and ONLINE Pampered Chef Party



Welcome to Week 34 of Seafood Frenzy Friday where I select seafood recipes from some of my food blogging friends to showcase for all of you since I don't eat any fish myself. Simply click on the name of the recipe underneath the picture to be taken to the author's original post.  

Are you ready for a different kind of get together! I am hosting a Pampered Chef party on line. 

Fall means hectic schedules and running around like crazy and we're going to take a break from it all. Kick off your shoes and relax for a few as we share recipes, favorite products and do a little shopping. Feel free to invite your friends to join us too!

Here's how it works - shopping is strictly online and you can place your orders now. No need to wait until the 23rd - you can shop and order anytime.


1. Visit www.pamperedchef.biz/carolbryant
2. Click "Shop Online" in the lower left corner of the landing page and enter Carrie as the host to pull up her party

Be sure you see "Your host: Carrie Farias" on the right side of the page below the horizontal purple bar toward the top of the shopping page

Guest Special:
FREE APPLE WEDGER with $60 product purchase!!! Just in time for Fall back-to-school snacks, seasonal and holiday baking!

All orders will be submitted together and shipped when the show closes on September 23rd; credit cards will be processed at that time. Direct shipping is available to anywhere in the U.S. ~ If you're local to me, you can take advantage of the flat rate "ship to host" option and your order will be shipped to me for pick-up.


And now for the recipes...ENJOY! 

Snixy Kitchen

Closet Cooking

The Black Peppercorn

Rufus' Food and Spirits Guide

My Imperfect Kitchen

Vanilla Clouds and Lemon Drops

Just a Pinch


Rock Recipes

Mesa de Vida

Lemons and Anchovies

Thank you for allowing me to share your recipes this week. 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I can vouch for those Singapore Noodles! ;) It's one of our family's new favorite quick and easy dinners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me is such a great group for this weeks seafood frenzy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis