Pages

Stay Connected

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Martha Stewart Living Magazine & Book Signing Event

I normally don't post much over the weekend, but wanted to share some news with you in case you don't follow me on my social media. 

In the spring, I entered my recipe for Sausage and Spinach Lasagna with Parmigiano Reggiano Cream Sauce in a Chinet Bakeware contest. I had won the weekly contest then was put in the running to win the Grand Prize; which was to have the recipe featured in a 2 page advertisement for Chinet Bakeware in the November issue of Martha Stewart Living Magazine. Guess who won! :) The recipe and November issue are on page 72 and are on sale now. 




Some other exciting news is that I will be attending my first book signing event at the Women's Empowerment Expo on November 13, 2012 in Pompton Plains, NJ. It will be a fun evening with several local authors, shopping and speakers addressing issues like "Women and Social Media", "Transforming the Parent-Teen Relationship" and "Challenges of the 21st Century Job Search for Women". Tickets are $20/pp and you can click here to register. I hope to see you there! 


3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is amazing! Congratulations!!!!! I'll look for it! I subscribe to Living on my iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to get rid of the captcha to get more comments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shiloh and I thought I had taken it off, must not have saved it. Thanks for letting me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis