Pages

Stay Connected

Friday, March 8, 2013

Seafood Frenzy Friday (Week 51)

Welcome to Week 51 of Seafood Frenzy; which allows me to showcase seafood recipes from other bloggers, since I don't eat seafood myself and rarely prepare it at home.  In these posts, I share the name of the blog, an image of the recipe and a link to the author's original post. I also write a comment on each person's blog with a link back to this post letting them know that I shared their recipe, as that is also the right thing to do. Plus, it's just nice to hear when someone appreciates your work and is willing to share it with others. I will also share these posts on FacebookTwitterGoogle+ and Pinterest


I hope you enjoyed this past weeks' recipe selections including Lemon Cream Cheese Poundcake, Pan Seared Pork with Pear and Pomegranate Salsa, Mediterranean Garbanzo and Green Bean Salad, and yesterday's recipe for Tortellini en Brodo. Comment below or let me know if there was a recent recipe you tried at home, I'd love to hear from you! 

This weekend, we have to turn our clocks AHEAD 1 Hour; which means the sun will stay out later, it will start to get a little warmer and everyone will start to emerge from their winter doldrums and want to get out to enjoy the weather. Since I live in NJ (just outside of NYC) and many of my readers come from this area,  I thought I'd share the top seafood restaurants in the city as there are so many wonderful places to go and see in New York. The Top 5 from TripAdvisor and Zagat are ranked below. 

TripAdvisor (based on diners assessment of restaurant)
1. Le Bernardin
2. Eleven Madison Park
3. Luke's Lobster
4. The Lobster Place
5. Flex Mussels-13th Street

Zagat
1. Le Bernardin
2. Marea
3. Estiatorio Milos
4. Taverna Kyclades
5. Aquagrill

I hope you enjoy this weeks' selections and thank you to today's bloggers for allowing me to share their creations. Click on the name of the recipe below the image to be taken to the author's original post. 

Bake Noir

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Pad Thai. All the recipes look wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie,
    Thanks for including my pizza! It's in wonderful company--these dishes look delicious.
    Off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you all like this weeks' selections~thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please leave a comment below.

ShareThis